Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My little chocolate goodness

As I mentioned before, I have been so inspired by some sweet bloggers out there and I found myself caught up in a Moonie Pie Challenge.  Sadly, I was inspired just a little too late to enter my creations into the contest, but really, I don't consider myself a loser when you get to eat beauties like these...



I have to tell you, they may not have even been picked the winner (the real winner's moon pies were beautiful and very, very creative) but my family and friends loved eating them : )  I have a couple ideas to mix up the recipe on these bad boys and I am excited to try it out.  I will post my pics when I get around to actually making these again.

As luck would have it, I actually had a little bit of the chocolate I made left over.  Hmm...what to do?  Wait, is that the delivery man at my door??  What could it be??

Why it was my Tropical Traditions order!!!!!

I just had to try out the Coconut Peanut Butter and the Coconut Cream concentrate!  Okay, you can tell from the pictures that I really COULDN'T wait to try them.  Boy, oh boy, is this stuff the BOMB!!!

I realized that two of my very favorite flavor combos in the world to me are chocolate and peanut butter. I don't have much peanut butter these days, but I made an exception for the Coconut Peanut Butter from Tropical Traditions and I am so glad I did.

I decided to make these little beauties with the left over chocolate from the Moonie Pie Challenge and my cute little cup mold that I found back in my cupboard...





They are so stinking good, I do not want to share with anyone!!!!  But, I do of course.
Well, I just got home from a long day of work and I need to feed my body...(so tempted to just eat chocolate for dinner).

Oh, last thought for today.  I decided I am going to enter the Raw Ice Cream Cake Challenge so stay tuned for that goodness!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!!! your moonie pies look divine...so perfect...and your peanut butter cups...i want one! will you share with me? haha!

    ReplyDelete